Four organizations have received emergency support since the release of the Emergency Grants for Organizations funding opportunity in November 2021.
The St. Louis City Senior Fund is allocating a small portion of program
investments each year to offer support when organizations serving older St. Louis
City residents have an unanticipated event that is beyond the control of an
organization, threatens the organization’s ability to operate senior programs and
services, cannot be otherwise accommodated from resources available to the
organization, and requires urgent or timely action.
Funding may support unforeseen circumstances that affect the operations of senior services such as:
- Emergency repairs for facilities located in the City of St. Louis.
- Emergency repairs to vehicles used for delivering senior services.
- Repairs/replacement of equipment used for senior services
The following organizations have received support as of February 2022:
- City Seniors (HVAC Repair)
- EnergyCare (Vehicle Repair and Supply Replacement)
- Northside Youth and Senior Service Center (HVAC Repair)
- Southside Senior Citizens Center (Freezer Replacement)
Learn more about the Senior Fund’s available grants on the Funding Opportunities page.