The St. Louis City Senior Fund values transparency and is committed to providing the public with easy access to our records in accordance with the Missouri Sunshine Law. Please see below for upcoming meeting dates and minutes from our executive board meetings, as well as reports related to the Fund. Contact us via email or phone if any additional resources are needed.
The Custodian of Records for St. Louis City Senior Fund is the executive director, Jamie Opsal. If you would like to make a formal request under the State of Missouri’s Sunshine Law, please send an email to email@example.com or a letter via mail to our office address.
All meetings are open to the public. If you have any questions or need assistance with participating in meetings, please contact our staff prior to the meeting date.
Thursday, September 29, 2022 @ 10am
Executive Board Meeting
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE FOR SEPTEMBER 29 MEETING
Anyone wishing to address the Senior Fund Board on the proposed 2022-2023 property tax rate for the Senior Citizen Services Fund is invited to comment in the public hearing that will be open for the first ten minutes of the regular meeting of the Senior Fund Executive Board. Comments should pertain to the resolution setting the next year’s property tax rate for the fund (proposed tax levy rate of $0.0497 on each $100 of assessed valuation). The notice for the proposed tax rate is linked below, published in the St. Louis American, posted in City Hall, and will be posted on the door of the building of the Senior Fund office.
View the Senior Fund Tax Rate Notice HERE.
Current Location for All Meetings: Preferred attendance for meetings is participation via computer or phone. In-person attendance is available on a case-by-case basis (masks required) as needed. Contact Senior Fund staff at (314) 535-6964, Ext 24 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Agenda will be posted prior to meetings; a link and phone number to participate virtually will be listed in the meeting agendas.
Recent Past Meetings
Wednesday, August 24, 2022 @ 2pm
Program & Grants Committee Meeting
Tuesday, August 2, 2022 @ 3:30 pm
Program and Grants Committee Meeting
Thursday, June 23, 2022 @ 10am
Executive Board Meeting
Thursday, June 16, 2022 @ 3pm
Fiscal Committee Meeting
Executive Board Meeting Minutes
Senior Fund Reports
- OSEDA (2015) Seniors Count of Greater St. Louis: Needs Assessment, St. Louis City
- Berry, C. (2017) Summary of Data Collected for Seniors Count
- St. Louis City Senior Fund. (2020). Report to the Community: Fiscal Years 2018 & 2019
- RubinBrown. (2021). Financial Statements for Fiscal Year 2020
- St. Louis City Senior Fund, Saint Louis MHB, Behavioral Health Network of Greater St. Louis. (2021). St. Louis Aging & Behavioral Health Task Force Recommendations
- St. Louis City Senior Fund. (2022). Resources Supported by the Senior Fund
- RubinBrown. (2022) Financial Statements for Fiscal Year 2021