Three organizations received support in St. Louis City Senior Fund’s current fiscal year through the Emergency Grants for Organizations funding opportunity.
Senior Fund is allocating a portion of program investments each year to offer support when organizations serving older St. Louis City residents have an unanticipated event that is beyond the control of an organization, threatens the organization’s ability to operate senior programs and services, cannot be otherwise accommodated from resources available to the organization, and requires urgent or timely action.
Funding may support unforeseen circumstances that affect the operations of senior services such as:
- Repairs for facilities located in the City of St. Louis.
- Repairs to vehicles used for delivering senior services.
- Repairs/replacement of supplies or small equipment used for senior services.
The following organizations have received grant support in the current fiscal year; FY2024 (July 2023 – June 2024):
- Southside Senior Center – Supply Replacement Due to Power Outage
- St. Louis Activity Center – Vehicle Repair
- LifeWise STL – Roof Repair
Learn more about Senior Fund’s available grants on the Funding Opportunities page.