Four organizations received support in FY2023 through the Emergency Grants for Organizations funding opportunity.
St. Louis City Senior Fund is allocating a small portion of program investments each year to offer support when organizations serving older St. Louis City residents have an unanticipated event that is beyond the control of an organization, threatens the organization’s ability to operate senior programs and services, cannot be otherwise accommodated from resources available to the organization, and requires urgent or timely action.
Funding may support unforeseen circumstances that affect the operations of senior services such as:
- Emergency repairs for facilities located in the City of St. Louis.
- Emergency repairs to vehicles used for delivering senior services.
- Repairs/replacement of equipment used for senior services
The following organizations received grant support in FY2023 (July 2022 – June 2023):
- Five Star Senior Center (Vehicle Repair in August 2022)
- Wesley House Association (Vehicle Repairs in December 2022)
- Northside Youth and Senior Service Center (HVAC Repair in June 2023)
- City Seniors (Roof Repair in June 2023)
Learn more about Senior Fund’s available grants on the Funding Opportunities page.