St. Louis City Senior Fund’s executive board approved one-year grant proposals from nine senior and community centers to receive funds totaling $289,350 in Senior Fund’s current fiscal year.
This grant opportunity supported existing senior or community centers located within the City of St. Louis, that have defined geographic service areas, and currently provide free programs and services for older St. Louis City residents. This funding was awarded for one-time expenses for purchase of equipment, technology, or other durable assets that build capacity and strengthen a center’s ability to serve clients and has a useful life of more than one year.
The following organizations were awarded funding:
- Bilingual International Assistant Services (Vehicle Acquisition for Macklind International Senior Center)
- City Seniors (Equipment Replacements and 5310 Vehicle Local Match)
- Five Star Center (Building Repairs)
- Northside Youth and Senior Service Center (Feasibility Study for Significant Capital Improvement)
- Southside Senior Citizens Center (Equipment Replacements and Building Improvement)
- St. Louis Activity Center (Equipment Replacements)
- Robert Fulton Development (Vehicle Acquisition)
- Urban League of Metropolitan St. Louis (Equipment Replacement for Patch Senior Center)
- Wesley House Association (Building Repairs)
Learn about other programs and services supported by Senior Fund on our Current Grantees page.